Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
This training is for paraprofessionals that will assist teachers in Grades K-2 with small group instruction. Participants will learn effective implementations of guided math groups by focusing on collecting informal data while purposefully monitoring instruction during the whole group portion of a lesson. Curriculum Resource Materials (CRMs) will be incorporated as tools that offer support in applying a coherent process. This session will be offered on July 12, 2021 from 12:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m. Facilitators for this training will be Hanady Elsayed, Suzanne Martinez, Harris Jadonath, and Hope Strange.
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 2408008
Meeting Locations and Times:
SEE DESCRIPTION, SEE DESCRIPTION on July 12th, 2021, 12:30PM - 3:30PM
See Description, ., FL 00000
Full Description/Meeting Details:
Please be sure to read and follow the directions below:
- If you are no longer planning to complete this course, please remove yourself to allow space for others to attend. Click here for instructions on how to remove yourself.
- If you are not a paraprofessional, please remove yourself as you will not gain access to the course.
- In the event that there are less than 10 participants signed up, this course will be cancelled on July 9, 2021. You will receive an email if this occurs.
- Upload your signed Summer 2021 Professional Development Planning Sheet prior to start date. You will not gain access to the course without it. Click here for the planning sheet.
- Guided Math Groups for K-2 Paraprofessionals begins on July 12, 2021 and ends on July 12, 2021.
- There is a 15 minute policy. This means you cannot be more than 15 minutes late at the beginning, returning from lunch, or leaving early for face to face or LIVE sessions. This results in no admittance. If you cannot stay for the duration of the PD, please remove yourself from the course.
- Your pay date will depend upon the completion of the course and the date that your pay is confirmed, validated, and submitted.
- Please refer to summerpd.ocps.net for additional and updated information.