Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
This training is for the NEW ADDitions School Volunteer Coordinator and/or Co-Coordinators ONLY. The coordinator will be responsible for implementing and managing the ADDitions School Volunteer program at their site.
- In-Service Points: 7
- Component Number: 8424001
Meeting Locations and Times:
RBELC- 5th Floor, Computer Lab A on February 15th, 2022, 8:30AM - 3:30PM
445 West Amelia St., Orlando, FL 32801
Full Description/Meeting Details:
This training workshop will provide the New ADDitions School Volunteer Coordinator and/or Co-Coordinators with the 2021-2022 necessary tools, policies and guidelines to be successful in managing the ADDitions School Volunteer program. You will learn how to: Create and post school volunteer opportunities; Recruit volunteers; Request background checks; Track volunteers, reporting, mass communication and more.
The workshop includes a 'hands-on' computer training on the web-based Volunteer Management System.
- Limited to 10 people - so if you need to cancel let me know ASAP
- Bring your OCPS ID Badge
- Bring your Mask. Must wear Mask in the Lab room at all times
- Computer Labs have been sanitized
- Breaks will be provided
- Please bring a sweater - the computer lab rooms sometimes get very cold and we can’t control the temperature