Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Tips from Teachers Series: Participants will examine and explore the interactive capabilities and benefits of using Nearpod in the classroom while discovering ways to effectively engage all students and differentiate instruction with active monitoring and assessment of their understanding.
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 3003006
Meeting Locations and Times:
Canvas, Big Blue Button Virtual Conference on July 28th, 2020, 8:30AM - 11:30AM
Online, Orlando, FL 32825
Mariel Milano, Director
Full Description/Meeting Details:
Tips from Teachers Series- Join one of our very own OCPS Classroom Teachers to learn how they leveraged Nearpod in their classroom.
Learning Goal: Participants will examine and explore the interactive capabilities and benefits of using Nearpod in the classroom while discovering ways to effectively engage all students and differentiate instruction with active monitoring and assessment of their understanding.
- fully charged laptop or tablet with webcam and microphone
- pre-downloaded free Nearpod mobile app (ONLY if using iOS or Android device)
- reliable internet connection
Important Summer PD Information
- If you are no longer planning on completing this course, please remove yourself to allow space for others to attend. Click here for instructions on how to remove yourself.
- If you are not a K-5 classroom teacher, please remove yourself as you will not gain access to the course.
- In the event that there are less than 10 participants signed up, this course will be cancelled on July 25, 2020. You will receive an email if this occurs.
- Upload your signed planning sheet (principal verification form). You will not gain access to the course without it. Click here for the planning sheet.
- Effectively Incorporating Nearpod Lessons in Elementary School begins on July 28, 2020 and ends on July 28, 2020.
- Your pay date will depend upon the completion of the course and the date that your pay is confirmed, validated, and submitted.
- Please refer to summerpd.ocps.net for additional and updated information.