Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Edgenuity training for teachers and counselors (new/refresher). Training is face-to-face.
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 1105007
Meeting Locations and Times:
RBELC- 5th Floor, Computer Lab A on January 10th, 2020, 8:00AM - 11:00AM
445 West Amelia St., Orlando, FL 32801
Full Description/Meeting Details:
There are desktop computers available; however I recommend bringing your own laptop in case of technical difficulties.
Who should attend?
- NEW TEACHERS or counselors who need access to the program.
- Teachers or counselors with access who would like a refresher course.
Training will start promptly at the time listed. Because of the critical instruction, attendees will be asked to attend another training if more than 30 minutes late.
If you are unsure of your training status, please contact Cheryl Spence at email@example.com.
Please note that per district policy, Edgenuity access can only be granted to certified teachers. Program assistants, paraprofessionals, etc. cannot attend training.
- Please allow ample time for traffic and parking at the RBELC.The parking attend will direct you where to park. There is NO parking allowed in the lot across the street.
- Bring your ID or stop at the front desk for a temporary badge.