Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Edgenuity training for teachers and counselors (new/refresher). Training is face-to-face.
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 1105007
Meeting Locations and Times:
RBELC- 1st Floor, Conference Room- E on October 30th, 2019, 12:00PM - 3:00PM
445 West Amelia st., Orlando, FL 32801
Full Description/Meeting Details:
Laptops are REQUIRED for this training. There are no computers available at this location.
- NEW TEACHERS or counselors who need access to the program.
- Teachers or counselors with access who would like a refresher course.
Training will start promptly at the time listed. Because of the critical instruction, attendees will be asked to attend another training if more than 30 minutes late.
If you are unsure of your training status, please contact Cheryl Spence at email@example.com.
Please note that per district policy, Edgenuity access can only be granted to certified teachers. Program assistants, paraprofessionals, etc. cannot attend training.
- Please allow ample time for traffic and parking at the RBELC. You will park on the 1st floor of the garage unless otherwise directed. There is NO parking allowed in the lot across the street.
- Conference Rm. E is located on the 1st floor. Go to the LEFT of the security entrance (you do not need to go through security) to access the room.