Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Edgenuity training for teachers and counselors (new/refresher)
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 1105007
Meeting Locations and Times:
RBELC- 3rd Floor, Conference Room 3A on August 27th, 2019, 12:00PM - 3:00PM
445 West Amelia St, Orlando, FL 32801
Full Description/Meeting Details:
Laptops are required! There are no computers in this room so please bring a charged laptop, power cord and mouse if you have one.
Who should attend?
- NEW TEACHERS or counselors who need access to the program.
- Teachers or counselors with access who would like a refresher course.
Training will start promptly at the time listed. Because of the critical instruction, attendees will be asked to attend another training if more than 30 minutes late.
If you are unsure of your training status, please contact Cheryl Spence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that per district policy, Edgenuity access can only be granted to certified teachers. Program assistants, paraprofessionals, etc. cannot attend training.
- Please allow ample time for traffic and parking at the RBELC. You will park on the 1st floor of the garage unless otherwise directed. There is NO parking allowed in the lot across the street.
- You will need your OCPS badge to gain access to the 3rd floor.