Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Edgenuity training for new users or those previously trained who want a refresher. UPDATE 1/6: Training is now via MS TEAMS per district mandate. Users must have 2 screens, 3 hours of uninterrupted time, and a working microphone. Enrollment automatically closes 24 hours prior to training date so accounts can be created in preparation of the training. *Contact me directly for a self-paced course option instead if interested.
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 1105007
Meeting Locations and Times:
SEE DESCRIPTION, SEE DESCRIPTION on January 27th, 2022, 8:00AM - 11:00AM
See Description, ., FL 00000
Full Description/Meeting Details:
UPDATE: This has been changed to a VIRTUAL training per district mandate for the month of January.
Who should attend?
· NEW teachers, counselors, program assistants or administrators who need access to the program.
· Previous users who would like a refresher course. However, note that this training is conducted as a "new user" training.
· 2 monitors. This is a click and follow training. You will need to watch my screen and follow along. If you do not have this, please email me to be enrolled in the self-paced course instead.
· 3 hours of uninterrupted time. If you need and cannot obtain a TDY then the self-paced course is a better option.
· Working microphone on your device.
Training will start promptly at the time listed. Please do not share the training link as only users who have signed up for the training will be permitted to attend. The training link will also be shared with attendees the day prior to the training date.
A self-paced course is also available in lieu of this training. It is not searchable in Canvas, so please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in this option.