Full course description
Welcome to Teaching and Learning in the Blended Classroom! The Instructional Technology and Library Media team is thrilled to offer this self-paced course to you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- describe best practices for teaching and learning in the blended classroom.
- identify and select district-provided tools to best support students through scaffolding and enrichment
- blend the physical and digital classroom together in order to best support and engage students in learning
- You will have access to this course for the entire school year
- This course is worth 0 (zero) In-Service points
- You can reach out to Clint Moles for assistance with this course