Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
This session is for all High School job coaches, program assistants, and paraprofessionals supporting students learning job skills. Participants will learn about the best practices working with students with disabilities while working on campus or at businesses. The training is being held on Thursday, July 15th, from 8:30 am – 11:30 am, at Esteem Academy in the media center (this is the old West Orange HS 9th grade center). The address is 12301 WARRIOR RD, WINTER GARDEN, FL 34787.
- In-Service Points: 3
- Component Number: 0
Meeting Locations and Times:
Esteem Academy/West Orange 9th, Media Center on July 15th, 2021, 8:30AM - 11:30AM
12301 Warrior Rd, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Bonnie Segal email@example.com
Sharon Knauth firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Description/Meeting Details:
This session is for all High School job coaches, program assistants, and paraprofessionals supporting students learning job skills. Participants will learn about the best practices working with students with disabilities while working on campus or at businesses. The The address is .
- If you are no longer planning on completing this course, please remove yourself to allow space for others to attend. Click here for instructions on how to remove yourself.
- If you are not a High School job coach, program assistant, or paraprofessional supporting students learning job skills, please remove yourself as you will not gain access to the course.
- In the event that there are less than 10 participants signed up, this course will be cancelled on July 12th, 2021. You will receive an email if this occurs.
- This professional development will be F2F. Bring your signed Summer 2021 Professional Development Planning Sheet with you. You will not gain admittance to the course without it. Click here for the planning sheet.
- You’re Hired! Getting Our Students Prepared for Work will be held on July 15th, 2021 from 8:30 am to 11:30 am at Esteem Academy/West Orange 9th, Media Center, 12301 Warrior Rd, Winter Garden, FL 34787.
- There is a 15 minute policy. This means you cannot be more than 15 minutes late at the beginning, returning from lunch, or leaving early for face to face or LIVE sessions. This results in no admittance. If you cannot stay for the duration of the PD, please remove yourself from the course.
- Your pay date will depend upon the completion of the course and the date that your pay is confirmed, validated, and submitted.
- Please refer to summerpd.ocps.net for additional and updated information.