Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Open Labs are conducted once a month for SchoolMessager Portal users (not the call system) to answer questions or just to have a quiet place to work on your site. You only need to register if you expect to ask questions. People just looking for a quiet place to work on their web site need not register.
- Component Number: 0
Meeting Locations and Times:
RBELC- 5th Floor, Computer Lab A on September 14th, 2020, 8:00AM - 11:00AM
445 West Amelia St., Orlando, FL 32801
Michael P. Antonovich
Full Description/Meeting Details:
The purpose of Open Labs is to answer functional questions about the portal and its web parts (portlets) through a 1-to-1 interaction; It is not a training class.
Prior to attending an Open Lab for SchoolMessenger, it is highly recommended that the user
- SchoolMessenger ADA Introduction: https://wordpress.ocps.net/presenceblog/schoolmessenger-brings-to-you-accessibility-training/
- view the training videos found at https://intranet.ocps.net/cms/One.aspx?portalId=125187&pageId=338087
- reviewed the other documentation/material on the site
- spent some time working on your department/school site to add/edit content that has resulted in specific question about how to do specific things:
- Prepare a list of questions you want answers to prior to attending. If possible, send that list to:
Please pay special attention to ADA issues.