Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Is it time for you to collect your Social Security or time to begin planning? Be sue you have all of the facts before you decide There can be a significant income difference depending on your decision
- Component Number: 000
Meeting Locations and Times:
Canvas, ONLINE CLASS on October 7th, 2020, 5:00PM - 6:30PM
Online, Orlando, FL 32825
Phone: 407 317-3227 or cisco 200-3227
Full Description/Meeting Details:
Topics to be discussed include:
1. Five factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits.
2. When it makes sense to delay benefits - and when it does not.
3. Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy.
4. How to estimate your benefits.
5. Strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse.
6. How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits.
7. How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income.
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Location: Virtual Webinar - more information provided once you have registered
Presented by: Jim Greene