SAP101 V4.7 Basic Navigation Course is a Course
SAP101 V4.7 Basic Navigation Course
Full course description
SAP101 V4.7 is a course you can take at your own pace.
- Explains SAP's functional structure.
- Logon and exit the system.
- Identify and explain the functions of the elements within an SAP screen.
- Identify and explain the functions of the menus and tool bars.
- Explain the different types of fields used in SAP.
- More objectives are listed in the course.
Also available: Detailed, printable documentation related to SAP including simulations (videos) are also available and requires no log in.