Full course description
Course Description/Meeting Summary:
Leading by Example Learning Labs are two hour hands-on sessions where you learn how to walk-the-walk and use available digital tools to make your job as a school or district leader more efficient and effective.
- In-Service Points: 2
- Component Number: 3507001
Meeting Locations and Times:
RBELC- 5th Floor, DDC on October 18th, 2019, 1:00PM - 3:00PM
445 West Amelia St., Orlando, FL 32801
Director, Digital Curriculum
407.317.3200 ext. 2002066
Full Description/Meeting Details:
By the end of the session, participants will be able to use the district adopted ebook platform, Destiny Discover to:
- identify available professional ebooks
- purchase a professional ebook
- create a collection
- add an ebook to a collection
- add another resource to a collection
- share a collection with staff
- add a collection to a principal's corner canvas course
To fully participate in this session, it is recommended that you bring a fully charged mobile device.
IMPORTANT: School administrators who attend this session will receive funds to purchase professional books for their school collection.